Nursing encompasses autonomous and collaborative care of individuals of all ages, families, groups, and communities, sick or well and in all settings. It includes the promotion of health, the prevention of illness, and the care of ill, disabled and dying people. Nurses play a critical role in health care and are often the unsung heroes in health care facilities and emergency response. They are often the first to detect health emergencies and work on the front lines of disease prevention and the delivery of primary health care, including promotion, prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation. Aspirants who wish to get a job in the nursing profession must have a diploma/graduation degree in nursing.
Our aim is to train our future nurses in such a way that they are committed to:
- Caring for patients with acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing comprehensive care that considers the patient’s social, emotional, cultural, and physical needs.
- Ensuring optimal patient care through objective, systematic monitoring, established standards, and criteria-based evaluations.
- Ongoing investigation of theories and implementation of techniques designed to improve patient care etc.
- B Sc nursing- 4 years degree course
The nursing college is recognized as government MLB Paramedical institute Jhansi UPstarted with the permission of U.P Government and State medical faculty Lucknow. College was established with B.Sc. nursing 4 year degree course offering 40 seats.
Affiliated to Bundelkhand university Jhansi and Indian nursing council New Delhi. From the year 2021 college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee medical university Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
VISION AND VALUES
MLB nursing department working in the spirit of humanity is dedicated to building of a healthy, equitable society and thus contributing to the development of the nation. Core nursing values essential include human dignity, integrity, autonomy, altruism, and social justice. The caring professional nurse mustintegrate these values in clinical practice. Carefully integrated valueeducation ensures that the legacy of caring behaviour embodied by nurses is strengthened for the future nursing workforce.
The faculty and staff believe in training dedicated nurses with professional excellence, social awareness and spiritual foundation capable of providing comprehensive health care services to the community in various settings (rural and urban) irrespective of caste, creed or social status.
- Prepare students with a quality education.
- Provide leadership in the community and to the profession.
- Advance innovation and excellence in teaching to support student success.
- Promote excellence in research and creative endeavours.
- Engage with the world beyond our campus.
Infrastructure & Other Facilities:
- The College is situated within the beautiful and spacious campus.
- Classrooms/ Lecture halls equipped with modern teaching aids.
- Well-equipped laboratories as per norms.
- Computer lab with internet
- Library: Massive, beautiful library is available to students. Students have been constantly encouraged to use the library as much as possible.
- Hostel: The hostel is provided in the college campus separately for men and women with all necessary amenities and facilities. Hostel is situated in the college campus, ensuring comfortable living and learning. Well-arranged hostel with hygienic food. The girl’s hostel is managed by Lady Warden and the boys’ hostel is managed by Male Warden.
Without any shadow of doubt, it is the members of the teaching community who impart progress into the students. The highly qualified and experienced faculty is the greatest asset of the college.
A team of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty who impart diligent online and offline classrooms Teaching and advance nursing skill. Faculty from the medical fraternity and non-clinical side are also involved in teaching in the college.
|DESIGNATION||DATE OFJOINING||QUALIFICATION||AREA OF SPECIALISATION|
|01||PROF. MRS.BIJI BIJU
(DEAN NURSING DEPARTMENT, UPUMS, SAIFAI. DEPUTED/ ATTACHED IN MLB NURSING COLLEGE JHANSI)
|MA.(SOCIOLOGY), M.Sc. NURSING||OBG (OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGICAL NURSING)|
|02||MRS. RENU TRIPATHI||INCHARGE VICE PRINCIPAL
(CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR, COLLEGE OF NURSING KANPUR, PRESENTLY DEPUTED/ATTACHED IN MLB NURSING COLLEGE JHANSIAS CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR)
|03||MR. YOGESH PANCHAL||NURSING TUTOR||27-08-2016||M.Sc. NURSING||MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING|
|04||MR. LAVIN MASIH||NURSING TUTOR||26-08-2016||M.Sc. NURSING||MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING|
|05||MS. NEHA KIDDER||NURSING TUTOR||26-08-2016||M.Sc. NURSING||PSYCHIATRIC NURSING|
|06||MS. KRANTI DEVI||NURSING TUTOR||26-08-2016||M.Sc. NURSING||OBG (OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGICAL NURSING)|
|07||MR. DEVENDRA SINGH||DEMONSTRATOR
(DEMONSTRATOR, UPUMS, NURSING COLLEGE, SAIFAI. PRESENTLY DEPUTED/ ATTACHED IN MLB NURSING COLLEGE JHANSI)
|5-10-2018||M.Sc. NURSING||COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING|