Maharani laxmi Bai rajkiya Paramedical Training College (MLBPMTCJ) was started in Year 2014 through initiative of Government of Uttar Pradesh with the aim of providing high quality paramedical education to students of; it is the only Government running Paramedical college in entire Bundelkhand Region
- Atal Bihari Medical University Lucknnow – Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty- Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
About Courses :
A total of 14 bachelors paramedical academic courses are proposed in MLBPMTCJ including Bsc Nursing, Bachelors of Physiotherapy, Bachelors in Medical Radiology and Imaging technology, Bachelors in Medical Lab Technology And Bachelors in Pharmacy.
College campus is built an area of 83 Acres, located on NH 27 ( Kanpur- Shivpuri Bypass- Jhansi) at a distance of 3 km from MahraniLaxmi Bai Government Medical College ( Jhansi Medical College). Total Project Cost of MLBPMTCJ is approx. 400cr.
Campus consist of
- 06 Academic Block teaching Activities including 48 Centrally conditioned Lecture theater ( each LT has capacity to accommodate 60 -90 Students)
- 01 administrative block with Centrally AC system, Fire safety panels, IT communication panel and room.
- 09 hostels ( 06 Male Hostels and 03 Female Hostels), each hostel has 135 rooms
- More than 100 Luxuries Apartments for Teaching and Non-Teaching
- World Class Auditorium with seating capacity of 1000 with Elevated Centre stage and provision of AV communication, Board Meeting Room, Guest accommodation room ( fully suitable for international conferences )
- Fully Air Conditioned Guest rooms.
- Entire campus is covered with lush greens meadows and trees .